A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwer Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwer Shaikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwer Shaikh, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Shaikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwer Alam Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anwer A. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Anwer Shaikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anwer Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Internists, Madera Hematologists, and Madera Oncologists.