A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwer Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwer Shaikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwer Shaikh, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Shaikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwer Alam Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anwer A. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Anwer Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Anwer Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists, Madera Hematologists, and Madera Oncologists.