The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anwer Shaikh
Dr. Anwer Shaikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Madera, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shaikh is affiliated with Madera Community Hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Center and John C. Fremont Healthcare District. He speaks English.
Dr. Anwer Shaikh has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anwer Shaikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Khoi Le
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fresno, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Klaus Hoffmann
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Fresno, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Humaira Sadiq
Fresno, CA 0.01 mi26