A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwer Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwer Shaikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwer Shaikh, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Shaikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwer Alam Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anwer A. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Anwer Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Anwer Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists, Madera Hematologists, and Madera Oncologists.