A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anya Bailis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anya Bailis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bailis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anya Jeannine Bailis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anya J. Bailis practice?
- Dr. Anya Bailis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anya Bailis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.