A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anya Dula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anya Dula is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dula graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anya M Dula DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anya M. Dula practice?
- Dr. Anya Dula has 1 office location.
Dr. Anya Dula practices Family Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Primary Care Doctors.