A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anya Dula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anya Dula is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dula
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dula Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dula graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anya M Dula DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anya M. Dula practice?
- Dr. Anya Dula has 1 office location.
Dr. Anya Dula practices Family Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Family Physicians.