A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Antonello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Antonello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonello graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Antonello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Antonello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Antonello practice?
- Dr. Anthony Antonello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Antonello practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.