A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anythony Antonello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anythony Antonello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonello graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Antonello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anythony M Antonello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anythony M. Antonello practice?
- Dr. Anythony Antonello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anythony Antonello practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.