A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anzar Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anzar Haider, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Delayed Puberty
- Growth Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Precocious Puberty
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anzar Haider BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anzar Haider practice?
- Dr. Anzar Haider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anzar Haider practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.