A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anzhelika Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anzhelika Vaccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anzhelika Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Vaccaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anzhelika DR Vaccaro MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anzhelika D. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Anzhelika Vaccaro has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anzhelika Vaccaro practices Ophthalmology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Inwood, NY.
See Rockville Centre Ophthalmologists.