Overall Review

October 16th, 2015
5 stars all around!! Absolutely love Dr. Ambay and the entire staff. Dr. Ambay makes you feel welcome and at ease. I love knowing I'm getting the very best medical care and always leave feeling more confident. Dr. Ambay is truly a delight!! Thank you!!

April 19th, 2015
Scars
I happen to find Dr Ambay thanks to a friends referral a couple yrs ago. I had horrible scars from an Erbium laser procedure from another doctor in Tampa 8 yrs ago so I have seen tons of doctors in both Philly & Tampa. Dr Ambay is the sweetest most caring, friendly & professional doctor I have ever met. I had lasers to try to fix my damage but they didn't work so the only thing I could do is get fillers to help. She is amazing. She listens & takes her time with you making sure you get the best care & the right filler. The girls at the office are so nice, they come in & talk to you & listen to your concerns. I am not an easy fix & she takes so much time to hit the scars so that they are less noticeable. Others either made them look too puffy or not enough. I also had Botox for the first time & love it. Her office looks like a Tiffany Box & you don't wait long at all to see her. This is the first time in yrs that I'm not having panic attacks going out. I have never been disappointed with her work. She gave me cheek bones again because I lost fat from the laser. I travel from Phila to Tampa a couple times a year & I always make sure to make an appointment while I'm there to see her. She is a pleasure to talk to & always has your best interest in mind. She'll tell you no if she thinks you don't need something. She also found a mole that I showed other doctors & they blew it off but she took a biopsy & found out it was pre cancerous. They call you after to see how your doing too. You will love her. I'm already looking forward to my next appt. I won't get fillers by any other doctor from now on.

July 17th, 2014
Excellent dermatologist
Great experience. Great staff. Great doctor.

March 4th, 2014
patient
Dr. Ambay and her staff are amazing. Any questions are always answered right away I wish all doctors offices were this eager to please.

February 14th, 2014
BEST DERMATOLOGIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO
I have been to many dermatologist in my life. I have never had such a great experience. The staff is so caring and very knowledgable. The office is so clean and absolutely beautiful. Dr. Ambay is fabulous. She spent so much time with me and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Ambay

December 27th, 2013
GREAT expeirence
The moment that I walked into the office I was greeted by smiles, and a beautiful lobby! Dr. Ambay's medical assistant Liz greeted me at the door and took me back very quickly. This was my first skin check, and Dr. Ambay, put me at immidiate ease. I had to have a couple biopsy's, which I was very nervous about, but Liz sat in the room with me the whole time while Dr. Ambay seen her next patient and explained everything that was going to happen in great detail. She also took the time to show me how everything was going to be done and told me that she would call me as soon as the biopsy results came in. Thank you Dr. Ambay for making what could have been unpleasent into a pleasent and easy experience for me!

December 23rd, 2013
beautiful office, great doctor, unprofessional staff member
Beautiful office, very thorough Doctor but, her assistant whom never told me her name...very unprofessional, did not explain anything, I felt like I was inconveniencing her and what really upset me was overhearing "her" since the blonde never told me her name I have to use the word "her". But, it makes me wonder what goes on in this beautiful practice due to "her" talking outside the room to I assume another co-worker as to how much she dislikes her own employer and cant wait to leave there. I felt Dr Ambay was very nice, and was very pleased with the time she spent with me, I'm only skeptical on returning due to the conversation I overheard while waiting in the exam room???

December 14th, 2013
Charges too much!
The office visit charge is very expensive for a very quick check up with Dr. Ambay. I was shocked to see what she charges for an office visit. It seems the front desk staff was new, again, as there is always a new face at the front desk. Nobody new what to charge me either and the insurance biller was not very helpful. Not very high tech either, they don't have any real skin care services, products or equipment.

November 16th, 2013
Amazing Dermatologist
Doctor is very informative and staff is great.

October 23rd, 2013
Outstanding Help
I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I stepped into Dr. Ambay's office. The atmosphere was very conducive to healing, and the staff that greeted me was friendly and very helpful putting me immediately at ease. When I was seen, Dr. Ambay's assistant, Lisa, was very pleasant and the information collected was done in a friendly, conversational, yet very efficient and concise manner. Dr. Ambay was very pleasant and I immediately felt relaxed and confident that my problems were solvable. In a very calm, but professional manner, Dr. Ambay explained my issue, the causes, and immediately laid out a plan to treat and resolve. I was even more surprised when I received typed instructions on how to self-administer my medications. Dr. Ambay and her assistant Lisa also went over with me carefully all they had explained, answered all my questions and concerns, and were very patient with my explanation of my medical history of the condition. I will happily recommend anyone to Dr. Ambay. I myself would return without hesitation should I need further assistance in the future. Sincerely,

October 7th, 2013
So happy to of found her!
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Ambay and the staff at 360 Dermatology. Dr. Ambay truly knows what she is doing! She takes her time and pays so much attention to the the patient and exactly what they are seeking. She makes you feel like you are her only patient and she takes as much time as she needs to talk with you and understand your concerns and also educate you. I have received botox in my hands to treat my hyperhydrohis in my hands and she did an amazing job. Also She has performed xeomin on my face to fill my wrinkles which I was very pleased with. I have had Botox treatments before and would recommend Dr. Ambay over any other doctor I have gone to. She is very gentile and does a phenomenal job:) The staff is very friendly and always go above and beyond to accommodate your schedule. Thank you Dr. Ambay for keeping me looking so young and beautiful!

September 25th, 2013
didn't send prescrption & didn't return calls
They don't even have time to send the prescription to the pharmacy for 1 week and also no time to return our calls even though calling them to remind 2-3 times everyday..we are planning to go to different dermatologist for the prescription now..