Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran
Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton, NJ, with other offices in Kendall Park, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ (and 3 other locations). Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chandrasekaran is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, University Medical Center At Princeton and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Chandrasekaran has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, NJ.
Dr. Leena Bodapati
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Newton, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Nehabahen Shah
Newton, NJ 0 mi14
Dr. William Landre
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Newton, NJ 0 mi48