Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016

patient doctor relationship

I have been seeing doctor Aparna for a number of years, I have to say she is so very professional, kind and caring. She gives me all the attention and is a good listener. Good follow up and care. I would highly recommend her if your looking for a good physician.

January 8th, 2015

The doctor did not listen to me properly and gave incorrect dosage on my recurring medication refill. I can't trust a doctor that doesn't give proper medication!

July 3rd, 2015