A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Chunduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Chunduri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Chunduri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chunduri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chunduri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Veeraven Chunduri BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Aparna V. Chunduri practice?
- Dr. Aparna Chunduri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Chunduri practices Anesthesiology near Crystal River, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inverness, FL.
See Crystal River Anesthesiologists.