A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Eligeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Eligeti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Eligeti, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eligeti graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eligeti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Eligeti FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aparna Eligeti practice?
- Dr. Aparna Eligeti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Eligeti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Brandon, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Obstetricians & Gynecologists.