A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Bhagavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagavat
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bhagavat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Bhagavat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagavat graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Bhagavat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- BID Needham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna M Bhagavat MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aparna M. Bhagavat practice?
- Dr. Aparna Bhagavat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Bhagavat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Cardiologists.