A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Bhagavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagavat
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bhagavat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Bhagavat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagavat graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Bhagavat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- BID Needham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna M Bhagavat MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aparna M. Bhagavat practice?
- Dr. Aparna Bhagavat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Bhagavat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Cardiologists.