A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Hernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna B Hernandez MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aparna B. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Aparna Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Hernandez practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.