Overall Review

3.0

October 29th, 2016
I'm not sure how she treats younger patients but if you are elderly run for hills... she completely dismisses any complaints and makes you feel like your alaiments are in your head. Orders test to be done and even after testing ignores red flags in reports. Usually have to make appointments with specialist to get the help that I need, who on more than one occasion have been told after reading reports that it should have been picked up by my primary care doctor. Clearly my health isn't as important to her as it is to me. Her arrogance is rather bold considering she doesn't seem to be very good at what she does.

September 18th, 2016
I am really surprised by all the negative reviews of the doctor herself. I am a patient of hers and have chose her over a doctor I had been seeing for several years. The doctor herself is in my opinion competent, and spent the time with me to answer my questions and asked me if I had any questions. The office is a little hurried lately of recent years and her staff needs work on getting messages to her. Example, I left multiple messages on voicemail and each time Nora called back asking what I was wanting so somehow these messages are not getting relayed to either Nora, or Nora (the nurse) is somehow getting it wrong. That has been my only frustration with this office. But, the doctor is really good. Now, I do wish she would offer Pap Smears, I don't like going to a PA for something like that, so for that I will have to find a OB/GYN office since I want a doctor to do it.

February 16th, 2016
Rude and Incompetent
Recommended by a family member and friend. Beyond arrogant and unsupportive. On the first visit, she made a blanket diagnosis of brain tumor, made me go through invasive unnecessary tests and then berated me for being being upset with her misdiagnosis. Denied my FMLA causing me to lose my job. No compassion at all. The PAs Sarah and Rebekah are fantastic. After a year of additional mishaps by the office and staff, I gave up and found a better practice. I am healthy now that I have received proper treatment.

November 14th, 2015
avoid this office
staff and doc were not professional and do not call back or follow up as promised. won't be going there any time soon

July 8th, 2015
Patients Father
All three of my daughters see Dr Hernandez. But really I should say they go to this office and see the P.A.'s. We've been using this office since they reached adulthood a few years ago (24, 23, 22) and honestly whenever they have a medical issue they never can see the dr. Also, there has been multiple mishaps. Recently, they lost one daughters appt and couldn't see her when she arrived. Last week, they kept us waiting for 2 weeks to get the results of an important MRI test for my youngest who is having double vision all the time. They kept saying the results were not in. After two weeks I contacted the lab directly and they said they sent them the results a week and a half ago. Incompetence that cannot be accepted even if they were running a Auto Body shop. We will be finding a new family practice.

June 25th, 2015
She is the best Dr. we ( my wife and I ) have ever visited.

June 15th, 2015
Rude and unprofessional
I made an appointment for a follow up with Dr. Hernandez to go over my test results. Her nurse informed me she was running late and would send the PA. I declined and said I will wait as I wanted to go over things with the doctor only. The nurse insisted I see the PA and sent her in anyway, although the PA was professional and informative she couldn't answer all my questions so I asked that the doctor come in. Dr. Hernandez did come in and was very irritated by having to do so. She talked over me and was very rude and condescending. I was in shock when I left because I had never been treated so poorly by a physician. She does not act or appear professional . The nurse told me as I was leaving to come back in a year and I said after the way the doctor spoke to me today I will never come back. It takes more than just medical degree to be a doctor, but when you treat people poorly and show no genuine concern or the decency to give them the time they scheduled then you have lost me.

June 12th, 2015
Dr. Hernandez is an excellent diagnostic doctor. She is very good at figuring out illnesses. However, she is very critical and can be downright rude.

April 29th, 2015
Horrible
arrogant, emotional, offensive, rude and downright incompetent. How she was ever ranked one of the best is a mystery. And her appearance.....omg. She looked nothing like her photos shown on this site. Teased messy hair, so much eye make up...she appeared to be in another profession altogether.

December 1st, 2014
Went to see Dr. Hernandez a couple of times and that was enough for me. She comes across as arrogant and condescending. Another Dr. took care of the terrible cough in the 1st. visit that Dr. Hernandez couldn't in several . Don't waist your time and money on a Dr. who thinks they're doing you a favor.

November 7th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Hernandez for two years and have never, ever seen a trace of arrogance that previous reviewers talk about. I wonder if the reviews are the same person posting under different names. Dr. Hernandez is a wonderful dr., spends the time necessary for the appointment, and seems right on the button in her diagnosis and treatment suggestions. I would highly recommend her.

October 16th, 2014
Her bedside manner is despicable. Pre-judging your situation before she gets there. Condescending and arrogant. I spent hours after each appointment trying to figure out why she is so rude to me. Each time I leave the appt., I feel worse than if I had never gone.