A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Joshi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Joshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Joshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Joshi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aparna Joshi practice?
- Dr. Aparna Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Joshi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists and Southfield Pediatric Specialists.