A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Kotamarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Kotamarti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Kotamarti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotamarti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kotamarti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Rao Kotamarti MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aparna R. Kotamarti practice?
- Dr. Aparna Kotamarti has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparna Kotamarti practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Geriatric Doctors.