A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Kumar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kumar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Reddy Kumar MD is a female Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aparna R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Aparna Kumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Kumar practices Medical Oncology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lindale, TX.
See Tyler Oncologists.