A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Mallik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Mallik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallik
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mallik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Mallik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallik graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mallik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Dhar Mallik BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Aparna D. Mallik practice?
- Dr. Aparna Mallik has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparna Mallik practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians and Paterson Neurologists.