A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Mallik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Mallik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallik
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mallik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Mallik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallik graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mallik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Dhar Mallik BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Aparna D. Mallik practice?
- Dr. Aparna Mallik has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparna Mallik practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians and Paterson Neurologists.