Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aparna Mandal
Dr. Aparna Mandal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlboro, NJ, with another office in Toms River, NJ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mandal is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center, PBI Regional Medical Center and Community Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Aparna Mandal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aparna Mandal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlboro, NJ.
Dr. Jack Dworkin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Englishtown, NJ 0.81 mi36
Dr. Melissa Su
Englishtown, NJ 0.81 mi29
Dr. Yuri Volk
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Englishtown, NJ 0.89 mi25