Dr. Aparna Murti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aparna Murti?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Aparna Murti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2015

Dr. Murti is the best doctor I have had. Her is thorough with her treatment and is the kindest person. She truly care for her patients. My entire family goes to her for care. The entire office is great, very efficient.

May 3rd, 2014

Great office and doctor

April 9th, 2014

Absolutely the best Doctor ever!!

I love Dr. Murti she is very understanding and patient. Unlike most doctors she listens and understands. She thoroughly thinks things through before she makes a decision. I wouldn't choose any other doctor besides her!!! Office personnel is very professional as well.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment!

March 19th, 2014

EXTRAORDINARY PHYSICIAN

As a first time patient with MID SOUTH FAMILY MEDICINE, I had one of the best experiences in a physicians office I have ever had. Dr. Murti and I hit it off as if we had known each other for years. She is very personable, with a wonderful sense of humor and was spot on with the diagnosis. As I said to her today, sometimes many patients forget that doctors are human too, they function in everyday life just as we patients do. I left out the part about patients sometimes also being somewhat intimidated by those with M.D. behind their names. That is also known as "white coat syndrome". She spent time listening to my issues prior to diagnosing. Lovely doctor have been telling friends and family about her already and today was a first visit to the group. Still in awe. Just that one visit changed the way I felt the rest of the day. The higher power was working today.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the kind words! You made my day!!

May 8th, 2013

This is the best doctor ever!!!! :)

September 19th, 2012

Exceptional Doctor

She listens and does her very best to diagnos the problem. If one antibiotic doesn't work, she will keep trying until she finds what will work. She spends time with her patients which most doctors will not do. She is a wonderful doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the lovely compliment!! I really try to make sure that I spend time with my patients and take care of them the way I would want my family cared for.

May 3rd, 2012

Find another practitioner

This doctor has long waits and her staff is very rude. The nurses do not follow up with calls. Dr. Murti will fumble through her book when she is not sure about a drug interaction...which is most of the time...wrong diagnosis, etc. Find another practitioner.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear that this person had a bad experience. I am at a new practice and my staff consistently score above the national average in patient service. Actually, I don't "fumble through [my] book" when I am checking drug interactions. I use specific software loaded on my electronic medical record. I am detail oriented and check this on everyone. NO doctor can remember all of them! I pride myself on making the best diagnosis I can based on the facts and history I have at the time. I am very honest with my patients about my thought process and differential diagnoses. This obviously puts off a few patients but not the vast majority.

SHOW