A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Padiyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Padiyar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Padiyar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Padiyar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Padiyar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Padiyar MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Aparna Padiyar practice?
- Dr. Aparna Padiyar has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparna Padiyar practices Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Nephrologists.