A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Pai, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna U Pai MD is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aparna U. Pai practice?
- Dr. Aparna Pai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Pai practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Willowbrook, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Joliet General Practitioners and Joliet Internists.