A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Pai, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna U Pai MD is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aparna U. Pai practice?
- Dr. Aparna Pai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Pai practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Willowbrook, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Joliet General Practitioners and Joliet Internists.