A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Pemmaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pemmaraju
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pemmaraju Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pemmaraju graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Pemmaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna R Pemmaraju MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aparna R. Pemmaraju practice?
- Dr. Aparna Pemmaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparna Pemmaraju practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.