A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Pemmaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pemmaraju graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Pemmaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pemmaraju accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aparna R. Pemmaraju practice?
Dr. Aparna Pemmaraju practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.