A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Rao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna R Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Aparna R. Rao practice?
- Dr. Aparna Rao has 7 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Rao practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Pediatric Specialists.