Dr. Aparna Reddy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Aparna Reddy?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 19th, 2013

Consulting doctor before foot surgery asked medical history

She was the Consulting doctor before my foot surgery she asked about my medical history, although she was polite, this was my first surgery and I am not sure why after being seen in the hospital prior to the surgery and weekly thereafter the history wouldn’t be in my file? Seems like another charge to drive up the cost of these procedures when the information was available in my current updated file. Also for a 5 year intern doctor, she has a very aggressive billing department! They wanted full payment for her services within 30 days. I don’t believe the bill even had a past due date? and the company she uses called for payment over the phone. None of the other doctors I have worked with have ever done this. Be smart and proactive take names and remember who comes to see you, ask questions, what are you hear for? And are your services necessary? Why because there not part of the surgery service there part of the billing tree! And everyone gets their piece! When the patient just gets the bill for mutable repeat services that a few suggestions on the patients behalf could have avoided but I’m sure they know already. its just part of the well oiled machine that is healthcare I can see why insurance is through the roof.

Birth Control