A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Shah is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Saumil Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aparna S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Aparna Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparna Shah practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.