A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Sharma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Netaji Subhash Chandra Base Medical Center. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Sharma MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aparna Sharma practice?
- Dr. Aparna Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparna Sharma practices Psychiatry near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Psychiatrists.