A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Udyawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udyawar
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Udyawar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Udyawar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udyawar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Udyawar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Prakashchandra Udyawar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aparna P. Udyawar practice?
- Dr. Aparna Udyawar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Udyawar practices Psychiatry near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Huntington Psychiatrists.