A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Udyawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparna Udyawar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udyawar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Udyawar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna Prakashchandra Udyawar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aparna P. Udyawar practice?
- Dr. Aparna Udyawar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Udyawar practices Psychiatry near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Huntington Psychiatrists.