A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparna Vellanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparna Vellanki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellanki graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vellanki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- River Parishes Hospital
- Saint James Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparna N Vellanki MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aparna N. Vellanki practice?
- Dr. Aparna Vellanki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aparna Vellanki practices Internal Medicine near La Place, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gramercy, LA.
See La Place Internists.