Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aparna Vellanki
Dr. Aparna Vellanki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Place, LA, with another office in Gramercy, LA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vellanki is affiliated with St James Parish Hospital, River Parishes Hospital and Saint James Parish Hospital. Dr. Vellanki has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Aparna Vellanki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aparna Vellanki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Place, LA.
Dr. Saima Husain
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
La Place, LA 0 mi12
Dr. William Johnson III
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Internal Medicine
La Place, LA 0 mi31
Dr. George Smith
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
La Place, LA 0 mi38