Dr. Aparna Vootkur Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Aparna Vootkur?

Posted on October 16th, 2011

I saw this dr for a breast biopsy. It was a stressful time for me (thank goodness it came back negative). She was kind and talked to me for a long time beforehand since I was so nervous. The nurses who worked with her told me that she was their favorite to work with and was very good at biopsies.

kind and highly professional

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I saw Dr. Vootkur for a shoulder injection and an MRI. She explained what was happening and took a lot of time to answer all of my questions. I had a lot! Everything went fine and I was told by the other nurses who took care of me at the hospital that she is very highly thought of.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016