A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apollo Musana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apollo Musana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apollo Musana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Musana graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Musana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apollo Kenneth Musana MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Apollo K. Musana practice?
- Dr. Apollo Musana has 1 office location.
Dr. Apollo Musana practices Internal Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Internists.