Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis?

One of the best pediatricians in Queens

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I am very happy with Dr. Paul he is very professional and sweet with the kids, explains everything very well and answers all your questions.

Posted on February 24th, 2013

the worst doctor and very unfriendly staff:(

DR. CATHRYN

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I was reccomended to Dr. Paul's office by my physician and this was the 4th pediatrician I was going to for my son Lucas Aguirre who was 2 months at the time and i was being very picky i wanted a private office, good location with short wait time and great doctor who would remember my son rather than just another patient which yes, is a lot to ask for so when i went to Dr. Paul's office and he was on vacation i was hesitant but when i met Dr. Cathryn i was SO happy, she was so geat and gentle and PATIENT with my son who was cranky because he was over due for his nap and she handled him amazing and ive been there 3 times since and she remembers him every time and is just as patient and sweet every time one visit which she saw him on very short notice because he was very sick and congested and she was so patient and did not let us leave till she was sure he was okay to be taken home and even helped me and called in to my pharmacy when they were refusing to give me one of medicines she prescribed. The wait time is about 30-45 mins which i consider great seeing how at other peds offices ive waited an hour or 1hr30mins before but i understand the wait because so many people want to see her. DR. Cathryn is great and i reccomend everyone to her who has a new born especially. I'm so happy we found her!

Amazing Doctor and human being

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I would like to first say that I had been seeing Dr. Markouzis in Astoria since I was a small child and he has always be amazing to my entire family; treating us as if we were his own. Then Dr. Paul (Tsoumpariotis) came into the practice and I felt so at ease with him that we started seeing him regularly as I was an often injured and ill child. Dr. Paul always puts his patients first and understands their individual needs, it is unlikely to find a doctor who cares so much about his patients that he is willing to go the extra mile for them. I was in the hospital for 7 days and Dr. Paul came to visit and check up on me each day although he was not my primary hospital doctor. He is amazing man and deserves all the respect in the world.

New Mommy

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr. Paul is a wonderful Pediatrician. He is extremely caring and his follow through his amazing! He always responds to my calls within the hour and in cases of emergency within 10-15 minutes, even in the middle of the night. His attitude is positive and his bedside manner exceptional. He really takes the time to address my concerns and answer any questions. As a new mother and recent resident of Astoria, I highly recommend Dr. Paul.

Love, Love, Love this Doctor!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

We love Dr. Paul. Unfortunately, we are moving out of state or else we would keep him as our son's pediatrician. Our son has had some health problems since he was 2 days old. We were bringhim him to see Dr. Paul every week for 4 months and he treated him like he was his only patient. Still does! Our son is sick today and I've already spoken to Dr. Paul 3 times today..even after hours. He really is a wonderful doctor. Keeps us informed about everything, explains everything, remembers little details. He will call a week after just to check up on things. After we got off the phone with him tonight my husband said that we will not find a better doctor now that we are moving. We are so sad. We highly recommend him.

The Best

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr Tsoumpariotis has assisted my children and I, when we most needed him. He is the best DR I've seen and knows what he is talking about. He is there for his patients and no matter what time it is he'll call you back. All I can say is WOW.

BEST PED DOCTOR WE'VE EVER HAD!

Posted on June 19th, 2009

Dr Paul is WONDERFUL! I recommend him to ALL of our friends! I honestly haven't had any pediatricians who were so genuinely passionate about their job - trust me when I say this, as we have moved around A LOT in that past years! He treats his patients (and parents as well) with a home-like hospitality! So inviting and cheerful, yet he definitely makes you feel as though your children are his only patients that day and so willingly gives you his complete undivided attention! Dr. Paul -- my kids will remember you for a loong time! Hope more doctors can be as passionate and caring as you are!

Posted on June 4th, 2009

Dr. Paul is wonderful! Our son loves him!

Posted on October 27th, 2017