A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apostolos Psychogios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apostolos Psychogios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apostolos Psychogios, FACMG, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Psychogios graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Psychogios has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apostolos Psychogios FACMG and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Apostolos Psychogios practice?
- Dr. Apostolos Psychogios has 1 office location.
Dr. Apostolos Psychogios practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Geneticists.