A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apostolos Rossos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apostolos Rossos is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossos
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apostolos Rossos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossos graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apostolos A P Rossos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Apostolos A. Rossos practice?
- Dr. Apostolos Rossos has 1 office location.
Dr. Apostolos Rossos practices Otolaryngology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Otolaryngologists.