A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apostolos Rossos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apostolos Rossos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apostolos Rossos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossos graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apostolos A P Rossos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Apostolos A. Rossos practice?
- Dr. Apostolos Rossos has 1 office location.
Dr. Apostolos Rossos practices Otolaryngology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Otolaryngologists.