A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apostolos Tambakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apostolos Tambakis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apostolos Tambakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tambakis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Tambakis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apostolos P Tambakis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Apostolos P. Tambakis practice?
- Dr. Apostolos Tambakis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Apostolos Tambakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.