Dr. Appaji Gondi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Appaji Gondi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2014

He is a great doctor

He was referred to me by a friend and so happy to find such a qualified allergist. I have had hives ans other allergies for such a long time. They have been agrivating to say the least. Upon the recommendation of my friend, I saw Dr. Gondi and I have been doing so much better ever since my first visit with him. I just wonder why I waited so long.

May 29th, 2014

Gr. Gondi is fantastic

I was referred to see Dr. Gondi by my primary care physician for my allergies and asthma. I have been to multiple doctors over the years without getting good results. I then was talking with my new primary care physician and he recommended that I see Dr. Gondi. I have now seen him for about 1 year and I have never felt better. This spring, it was like my allergy symptoms almost completely went away. Dr. Gondi is very good at explaining technical stuff to me in a way that it makes sense. He has me on a regimen of medicines and as long as I take them, I have only a rare symptom. Last winter, I didn't even get a cold. I recommend that if you have allergies or asthma, to see him as you will be very impressed.

May 18th, 2014

He has helped me a lot

Saw Dr. Gondi for my allergies and he is a great doc. He has helped me a lot and now I can do the things I want  outdoors and essentially have no problems. I can do my hobbies that I like. He has been able to help my allergies where no one esle has been able to help in the past. I like his staff also. I highly recommend anyone with allergies to see Dr. Gondi.

May 16th, 2014

Extremely Knowledgeable

I have had asthma and allergies for my whole life. It was recommended by my co-worker to see Dr. Gondi as she had said great things about him. Well, she was right. He is a great listener first of all. He answered every one of my questions on our first visit. He prescribed a few medicines and I almost immediately felt so much better. I have now been seeing him for 2 years and I have had very minimal allergy symptoms and almost no asthma symptoms as long as I follow his directions. Unlike previous doctors that I have seen for my allergies and asthma in the past, he educated me about my conditions, which was a real wake up call and when things made sense, I was much more willing to follow his directions. As a result, I have had a very good 2 years. Besides Dr. Gondi, the entire office staff is great.

April 15th, 2014

Very happy with my care

Dr. Gondi has been extremely helpful fixing my allergies. He has also helped my hayfever symptoms. I have been miserable in the past before I saw him. With his guidance and treatment, I have never felt better. I have recommended numerous friends and some family members to him and they have all told me they liked him too. I really appreciate his expertise and recommend him highly.

March 24th, 2014

Super Doctor

Dr. Gondi has helped me very much with my asthma and allergies. I have had allergies and asthma for more than 7 years and I have seen other allergists in the past with just OK results. I have seen Dr. Gondi for less than 2 years and my allergies and asthma are almost as if I don't have them anymore. I am able to play sports and go outside in the spring and fall without almost any trouble. Dr. Gondi is also very nice and explains everything in detail. His staff is also great.

March 2nd, 2014

Excellent Excellent

I recently had a first time visit with Dr. Gondi. First of all, I barely had to wait to be seen, maybe 5 minutes. He was very nice and respectful, spent a lot of time examining me and learning about my symptoms and history, was extremely thorough, and ultimately was able to help my allergies - FINALLY! Ever since my visit and by following his advice, my symptoms have gone away and I feel so much better! Definitely a really great, high quality doctor - Highly recommended!!!!

April 29th, 2010

A superb honest and thoughtful doctor

Doctor Gondi takes the time to discuss the situation and treats the patient as an intelligent person. His treatment has made an amazing difference to my life having all but eliminated allergies and their effects.

May 8th, 2016