A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apparao Mukkamala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apparao Mukkamala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apparao Mukkamala, FACR, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukkamala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mukkamala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apparao Mukkamala FACR and MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Apparao Mukkamala practice?
- Dr. Apparao Mukkamala has 10 office locations.
Dr. Apparao Mukkamala practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Lapeer Radiologists and Lapeer Nuclear Medicine Physicians.