A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apple Newman Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman Rice graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Newman Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apple Newman Rice MD is a female Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Apple Newman Rice practice?
- Dr. Apple Newman Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Apple Newman Rice practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Oklahoma City Pathologists.