A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apram Basra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Basra graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Basra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apram A Basra DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Apram A. Basra practice?
- Dr. Apram Basra has 1 office location.
Dr. Apram Basra practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Emergency Physicians.