Overall Review

2.5

February 13th, 2016
Such a great Doctor. She listens to every thing I say, she asks questions and offers different options. She actually reads my chart before she even comes in the room, she always knows my history!!!

December 9th, 2015
She is a knowledgeable doctor however she is unwilling to listen to the needs of the patient and address them outside of her preconceived ideas.

March 1st, 2015
Talks condescending to you.

January 29th, 2013
Getting an Apt is horrible
She is a nice lady and wants to find answers to questions. My only complaint about her is she seems to rely heavily on the computer for answers and I didn't feel I got any and had no follow up. The staff was a little arrogant and trying to get an appointment is absurd! The appointments are my biggest complaint. They first send your call to Caldwell Memorial then apparently e mail the office then they may or may not call you back. If you are forced to call back they have no idea what's going on and it's like you have to say everything again and again. I suggest just say I will wait until I can talk to the doctor (maybe that will stop some of the needless repetitiveness, but I doubt know). When I couldn't get an apt they told me to go to Urgent Care... I mean what kind of response is that. They also said I had not come often enough so I would have to fill out all new paperwork as a new patient. So much for family doctor, if you're healthy they have it in their "policy to drop you." That's absurd, nothing had changed, I just had not been sick and they gave me no indication that I needed to see the doctor on any set schedule or I likely would have. I wanted a family doctor that would get to know me and my needs over time (as well as family thus my thought of family doctor). It seems that if Caldwell Memorial is involved it's always bad even though I know they have some great people working for them. If what you are looking for is to be treated like you matter then you will want to do what I feel forced to do... Find another doctor. Sad in that Dr. Cotton seems like a nice lady.