A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Abrahamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Abrahamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Abrahamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahamson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrahamson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April D Abrahamson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April D. Abrahamson practice?
- Dr. April Abrahamson has 1 office location.
Dr. April Abrahamson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.