A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Baisden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Baisden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baisden
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baisden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Baisden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baisden graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baisden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Michele Baisden MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. April M. Baisden practice?
- Dr. April Baisden has 1 office location.
Dr. April Baisden practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Hurricane, WV.
See Hurricane Internists and Hurricane Psychiatrists.