A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Baisden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Baisden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baisden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baisden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Baisden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baisden graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baisden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Michele Baisden MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. April M. Baisden practice?
- Dr. April Baisden has 1 office location.
Dr. April Baisden practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Hurricane, WV.
See Hurricane Internists and Hurricane Psychiatrists.