Pathologist, Pediatricians
4700 W 95th St
Ste LL2
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
708-423-6400
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great Dr.  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2013

New to the practice but so far very nice people, great service and care!!!

Jul 9th, 2012

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Bellamy since 2001. She is a great doctor. She knows her patients. She knows that my daughter enjoys singing. So they sing together. She takes excellent care of my daughter. Her diagnosis's are on the money. My daughter loves her doctor and my family does too. She takes time to ease the minds and concerns of the parents also. She's AWESOME. D. Allison

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

Both my daughters have Dr. Bellamy as their doctor and she is great. She answers all and any questions. And the staff is great as well!

|  Pastor Nelie  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

I travel almost an hour to see this doctor. She is thorough and really cares about the well being of my children. I love her sincerity and professionalism! I highly recommend Dr. April Bellamy-Peyton!

Nov 14th, 2008

I am glad to have my children's health in such great hands. Dr. Bellamy does an extraordinary job in explaining everything to the parents and she's really good with children as well.

Aug 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. April Bellamy-Peyton is a wonderful Peds MD. She is also wonderful to work with. I worked with her many years ago at Humana on 79th and Cicero. I watched her take care of many children. She also took care of my g'daughter (special needs) and my g'son

Dec 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Bellamy-Peyton is an excellent pediatrician. She has provided professional and nurturing care to my son for over 5 years. She is truly a blessing to working mothers.

Apr 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

She is an wonderfull Children's Doctor: *Excellent w/children *Available for workingparents after 6pm---9pm *Staff concern w/child health*Appointments available very close to needs (no 2week wait)