A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Biggs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Biggs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. April R. Biggs practice?
Dr. April Biggs practices Family Medicine near Mattawa, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grandview, WA.
See Mattawa Family Physicians.