A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Biggs is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Biggs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Biggs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Renee Biggs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April R. Biggs practice?
- Dr. April Biggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. April Biggs practices Family Medicine near Mattawa, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grandview, WA.
See Mattawa Primary Care Doctors.