Dr. April Brinkhoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. April Brinkhoff?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. April Brinkhoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015

Would not recommend

She was nice but not very knowledgeable as a doctor. She brought in a book and asked me what I thought my symptoms looked like....I could have googled it. And since that appointment we were continually shuffled to PAs in her office who misdiagnosed some serious illnesses of ours. Would NOT recommend.

December 17th, 2014

Is this the Doctor you want?

Would not check on her long term patient dying in the hospital when asked.

March 15th, 2012

This doctor is a nice person and I was very comfortable with her until I had a serious health issue. I had gotten very sick, and had explained to her that I thought I had Chron's disease because it runs in my family. She disregarded my opinion and told me that I didn't have Chron's and thought it was my gallbladder. She ran tests and it came back that my gallbladder did need removed. Shortly after the surgery I got very sick again with the same symptoms I had BEFORE my surgery. I went into this doctor and she told me that I had just had surgery and that I needed to see the surgeon because it was probably something due to the surgery. Needless to say I saw my surgeon who ran more tests because he was concerned that my gallbladder wasn't the main problem. When the Cat Scan results came back they found an abnormal appearence in my intestines that matched Chron's disease. He then referred me to a Gastorenternologist who confermed that I did indeed have Chron's. Needless to say I have not been back to see Dr. Brinkhoff

August 18th, 2010

It was surprisingly easy to schedule an appointment with Dr. Brinkhoff. Also, she was incredibly attentive to my problems. I never visit the doctor as I've never had positive experiences with them, but she changed my entire view of medical doctors. She sat down right across from me, looked me in the eye, and listened to every symptom I had- asking questions along the way. I felt she really cared about my issues. She also had me schedule a follow-up visit in a month to check up on me. I'm very excited to have found such an excellent physician in Lincoln.

March 11th, 2017