Dr. April Richardson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. April Richardson?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. April Richardson?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 18th, 2008

Dr. April Carpenter

Dr. Carpenter is a very good psychiatrist. She is helpful to me, and to my family. I've been with her for almost a year, and I've seen a very good, but drastic change in my actions. I am only thirteen, but she explains things to me so that I can understand them. She can make me laugh, and she knows when to be really serious about my mental condition. I am really very grateful to have her as my psychiatrist. Overall, she is a great person, and an excellent doctor.

January 29th, 2016