A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Chang-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Chang-Miller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Chang-Miller, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang-Miller graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chang-Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Scottsdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Chang-Miller MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. April Chang-Miller practice?
- Dr. April Chang-Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. April Chang-Miller practices Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Rheumatologists.