Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. April Chiu
Dr. April Chiu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with another office in New York, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Chiu is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, Dana and Memorial Sloan-Kettering. She speaks English.
Dr. April Chiu has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. April Chiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.