A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Day, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Day, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Baylor Garland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Marie Day MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April M. Day practice?
- Dr. April Day has 3 office locations.
Dr. April Day practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Jackson, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.