A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Day, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Day, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Baylor Garland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Marie Day MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April M. Day practice?
- Dr. April Day has 1 office location.
Dr. April Day practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.