Dr. April Everett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. April Everett?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 11th, 2014

Knowledgable and caring

Dr. Everett has been knowledgable and helpful every time I visit. Although a different doctor at the practice is the main doctor for my family, I have seen her several times, both for myself and for my son. She takes the time to review any paperwork you might bring from specialists prior to the visit and is ready to answer questions. She is also very kind and shows true concern for her patients. She was so compassionate when my very young son was ill and needed to go the ER for immediate tests. It's wonderful to know that a doctor truly cares for her patients. I would recommend Dr. Everett to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

December 14th, 2015